OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are you Thinking Outside In?

Are you Thinking Outside In?: "I find out what things people need and care about, and help other people design and build those things. I've been doing this for the last 10 years. I focus on designing for the social web, and talk about this on my blog.

I work at Facebook, where I'm currently focused on researching and designing better ways for businesses and people to communicate and interact"

Editors Note: A spin in a new direction for this little blog with intentions to grow quickly.

1 comment:

  1. It was not the Title of this fellows post that had garnered my attention most likely the simple fact of his working for Facebook. Oh yes, and I did see the movie, and thought it was great, and am truly inspired, just a little tired this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme