OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pagelines PlatformPro Review - The First Coding-Free WordPress Theme

Pagelines PlatformPro Review - The First Coding-Free WordPress Theme: "I was eager to see how they created a true plug-and-play / drag-and-drop theme. By the way, this has never been done before.

Pageline's PlatformPro Theme Review

To be honest, when I installed the review theme I was overwhelmed. I had never seen so many options in a theme before. You can literally change everything – and true to their promise - without needing to know any code.

Right away, I started changing the location of the navigation bar, reformatting the footers and sidebars and adjusting from fixed width to full width and back again. I was looking for glitches, for errors and problems. But there wasn’t any. It easily adjusted and updated virtually instantly. There were no long wait times."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme