OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Monday, July 11, 2011

The secret power of personality « Boagworld

The secret power of personality « Boagworld: "I had been inspired by the work of Mike Kus as well as numerous cool iPhone apps with their rich interactive interfaces. My fear is that although this approach would tick the creativity box it would be a distraction from the quality of content and reduce boagworld.com to a pretty design site that looks great in CSS galleries.

The solution to this dilemma was simple. I decided to create moodboards for both approaches and test it. With 19,000 followers on twitter all of whom are my target audience it was simple to test different design approaches."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme