OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Character Analysis of The Seagull - The Characters of Anton Chekhov's Comedy

Character Analysis of The Seagull - The Characters of Anton Chekhov's Comedy: "orin decides that his life would make a worthy short story.

SORIN: Once upon a time in my youth I was bound and determined to become a writer – and I never became one. I was bound and determined to speak beautifully – and I spoke hideously {…} I was bound and determined to get married – and I never did. Bound and determined to live in town my whole life – and here I am, ending it all up in the country and that’s all there is to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme