OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Removing Login - Doodlekit

Removing Login - Doodlekit: "I was just curious if there was a way to hide the "Login" link at the bottom of my page. I won't be giving anyone else admin status and I'm a little worried that people may try to login every now and then without my authorization.

I remember reading in another post something about editing the CSS to remove the admin bar, but unfortunately I didn't have any luck with that. Any help that you guys could provide on this would be awesome, and as always thank you for the great website tools and support."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme