OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Writers’ Café Press Authors: Forever Richard gets all Pirate-ey tom-arrrrrr-ow!

The Writers’ Café Press Authors: Forever Richard gets all Pirate-ey tom-arrrrrr-ow!: "That's right. So pay attention. MaryLu Tyndall has informed me that she'll be givin' Forever Richard away on her blog. I suggest you be gettin' yurself over there if yur wantin' to read it without partin' with the cash. I don't know what got into her but I'm figurin' a bunch of you don't care so long as you don't have to put out the cash for somethin'. Arrrrrrr!!! And just to show ya my good nature, I'm throwin' in one of them blasted hard copies of Never Ceese."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme