OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, September 18, 2011

About Schmutzie and Schmutzie.com - Schmutzie.com

About Schmutzie and Schmutzie.com - Schmutzie.com: "My name is Schmutzie (shmuht'sē), a pseudonym that has just about outlived its original purpose, but I still like it just fine. Half of my friends in my offline life call me Schmutzie, so what you get here is less an alter ego and more a conjoined split personality, for which I will not go to therapy, because we get along so swimmingly.

I am a social media junkie, writer, blogger, photographer, web designer, needlecrafter, and feminist who types away from a comfortable spot in an armchair in Regina, Saskatchewan, where I live with the Palinode in an apartment with our three cats: Oskar, Onion, and Lula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme