OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Alexa ranking value is it good for anything | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes

Alexa ranking value is it good for anything | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes: "xa ranking, was also to try to find out the common believe about what Alexa is and isn’t. And I have to say that I would have said you where nut I you told me last week that there are so many webmasters and advertisers, that don’t even know what their stats on Alexa is based on.
So let us for ones set the record straight about what Alexa ranking is and isn’t, so you as webmaster and/or advertiser knows what it’s all about. I have read on several blogs, forums, websites and of course comments made on my post, that Alexa ranking is accurate and it’s the most important thing when talking about traffic stats and ads."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme