OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Social Networking Sites | Online Social Networking

Social Networking Sites | Online Social Networking: "access to your personal information and the personal information of your friends. If somebody who invites you to become a friend appears suspicious, reject the offer and indicate to Facebook that you don’t know the person.
You also need to be selective, because Facebook friends are limited. I myself accept all requests that are plausible, but I continually unfriend people for one of the following reasons:
They spam me or annoy me.
Facebook tells me that it’s their birthday, and when I visit their profile pages, I have no idea who they are. In other words, I can’t remember them ever having any interaction with me.
In this manner, I fine tune my friend list, so that when I do reach 5,000 Facebook friends, most of those connections will have real social networking or business networking value to me."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme