OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Friday, November 18, 2011

Giselle & Mark's Italian Adventure

Giselle & Mark's Italian Adventure: "Give me some hints on how to optimise the blog! Is a snappier title needed? I’ve dramatically cut down on the amount of words and increased the photos – so that it’s just a quick no more than 5 minute read!
I suppose it has a lot to do with the erratic gaps between posts! I do TRY to find time! And to all you blogging Queens and Kings out there, and you KNOW who you are, I am not worthy! How you find the time to write when you have so many other things on your plate beats me! You are amazing and I will do my best to emulate you!"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Great outreach and appeal to your readers:

    I quote: " Give me some hints on how to optimise the blog! Is a snappier title needed? I’ve dramatically cut down on the amount of words and increased the photos – so that it’s just a quick no more than 5 minute read!

    Excellent technique, you are apparently better at this than you are saying. Be happy that you varied life has you busy doing what you need to do!

    ReplyDelete

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme