OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Little Bit of Me

A Little Bit of Me: "I had never fallen asleep to the sound of a clock before, so that night I couldn't help but think, This might not be a good idea. That ticking noise might keep me from falling asleep.
 
 Boy, was I wrong! Just underneath rain on a tin roof comes tick-tock clocks in the prize for most soothing sounds! When I woke up the next morning, I decided to wait 15 more seconds before getting up...well...I fell back asleep. When I woke up again, I thought, 10 more seconds this time...and once again I fell asleep. And to think I've been missing out on that wonderful sleep for three months all because I didn't take the time to put the battery in my clock!"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme