OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Domain Research (the Blog): MoneyTalk.com Sells For $15,000 On Another Busy Day On NameJet.com | The Domains

My Domain Research (the Blog): MoneyTalk.com Sells For $15,000 On Another Busy Day On NameJet.com | The Domains: "SandCloud said...
Excellent, MoneyTalk.com for 15K is a nice benchmark! I think I can now roll out my own personal list of high quality domains in various categories:

My current thinking on this is that domains that might have brought in Big Money (in the millions) lets say even as recently as 2005 which was already about a tenth of what the might have been at a different time:

Ex: #105 annuity.com $600,000 Townsend, David 12/1/2005 Private sale Or ... #241 action.com $230,000 Moniker Privacy Services 7/30/2008 Moniker.com MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme