OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, November 13, 2011

SAN Cloud 9- It starts with a name (sometimes) then...: November 2011

SAN Cloud 9- It starts with a name (sometimes) then...: November 2011: "So it turns out she, (the woman at Starbucks) is an editor, and as for myself, well, I am a writer, a fairly inspired one at that. 

Naturally, I could go on, yet suffice it to say that the initial connection I was thinking of, may have been politically, or socially motivated, trying to extend the things that I think about, or would like to argue about with others about , others who of course, stubbornly adhere to their own significantly flawed theories. Yet I realized there must be so many things within my own perspective which are also significantly flawed.

In life people pick up so many "non-verbal" cues. The theories that abound about how people only use some small part of their brain. Meanwhile it seems if we are all distracted from the things we need to do. Yet these distractions themselves may be entire worlds, waiting to happen"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme