OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anti-Semitism is something everyone needs to be worried about. | TheWritersCafe.org

Anti-Semitism is something everyone needs to be worried about. | TheWritersCafe.org: " my mom survived as a hidden child during the Holocaust which was the horrific aspect of what historically is known as World War II. That being said it should not be a surprise to most people that growing up in the relatively “democratic” secular Jewish environment of Queens, (Kew Gardens) New York, that I was well aware of anti-semitism.

Back then anti-semitism usually meant that I often had to listen to the occasional Jewish joke (also Polish jokes) and typically just kept my mouth shut."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme