OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Thursday, February 9, 2012

You can't win a chess game, just with a brilliant defense. | TheWritersCafe.org

You can't win a chess game, just with a brilliant defense. | TheWritersCafe.org: "f someone were to ask me what is an very important principle to me I probably would say fairness. I look at most things in a very deep, philosophical and analytic way.

I truly hate injustice, which of course does not mean that I never did anything wrong. What really gets is me is when people walk around thinking they are perfect where as they really do have many flaws and have hurt quite a few people either intentionally or accidentally."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme