OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Warning About Hostgator Shared Hosting | Affilorama

A Warning About Hostgator Shared Hosting | Affilorama: "end, and when I mailed it out to my subscribers, hostgator decided to shut it down.
The reason I was given by their support staff was that it was using up too much CPU power.
Now I was very frustrated because I did not receive any phone warning, I blissfully slept through the night while 1000s of my subscribers tried to click the link to the video only for it to be broken.
It was also particularly frustrating when their support staff told me that they sent me an email as warning (like I check my email in the middle of the night)"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme