OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Friday, May 25, 2012

Work- Share Your Thoughts, Ideas, Or Anything! - group at My World Of Work

Work- Share Your Thoughts, Ideas, Or Anything! - group at My World Of Work: " was a job developer for a social service organization. I liked my job, and I was good at it. Yet like a actor, I did not want to be forever "stuck in that role" or typecast.
So I created this document with the help of one of my two supervisor's and it was called "World Of Work". Then about a month or two later, when I did not get a promotion I had referred to the "document" and had cited the piece in a letter, as my "World of Work" proposal.  "

'via Blog this'

My World Of Work.org is a website that I have developed to allow people to share their views on work and life in general. Feel free to join during this very simple open enrollment period. There is a possibly higher trafficked domain available for this however I have listed it for sale.

Take a look and join if you like.

I am at this point open to how it will be most effectively utilized.


Stephen C. Sanders
MyWorldOfWork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme