OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Win Their Loyalty: Ensure Your Customers Feel Special - Forbes

Win Their Loyalty: Ensure Your Customers Feel Special - Forbes: "Our philosophy has been to take most of the money we would have spent on paid advertising and invest it into customer service and customer experience instead, letting our customers do the marketing for us through word of mouth.”

I can tell you, using myself as a focus group of one, it’s working. I’ll tell anyone who asks – and even some who don’t – that, after my first Zappos purchase, I received a seemingly “secret” email telling me I was invited to an exclusive VIP club that gives "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme