OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Case Study: Niche Site With NO Research?

Case Study: Niche Site With NO Research?: "hen the idea for the domain came to me:

www.TravelingLowCarb.com

A place to share all the things I've figured out for eating low-carb on the go, through airports and at restaurants, while camping, and even my fun & easy meals at home.

My vision was a simple blog with mostly photos and quick tips. A place where people can follow my travels, my progress, and my weird eating habits (lol)...

Getting The Niche Blog Online - Fast!

As I mentioned, the first thing I did was register the domain name. I am quite good at choosing domain names out of thin air, if I do say so myself "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme