OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Farewell to Aaron Swartz, an Extraordinary Hacker and Activist | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Farewell to Aaron Swartz, an Extraordinary Hacker and Activist | Electronic Frontier Foundation: "Aaron was more comfortable reading books than talking to humans (he once told me something like, "even talking to very smart people is hard, but if I just sit down and read their books, I get their most considered and insightful thoughts condensed in a beautiful and efficient form. I can learn from books faster than I can from talking to the authors.")"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme