OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Never Say 'I Don't Have Time' Again - Business Insider

Never Say 'I Don't Have Time' Again - Business Insider: "Change your language. Instead of saying "I don't have time" try saying "it's not a priority," and see how that feels. Often, that's a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don't want to. But other things are harder. Try it: "I'm not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it's not a priority." "I don't go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.""

'via Blog this'

Nice article, rang very true for me, take a look follow the link which should be the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme