OnStartups

FairSearch.org

Partners In Demand

ReadWriteWeb

My Marketing Experiment

2 Create a Website Blog

Total Pageviews

Rationalist Judaism

Sugarrae aka Rae Hoffman

SAN Cloud 9

Thursday, December 19, 2013

How Can I Make My Computer and Phone More Friendly to Use at Night?

How Can I Make My Computer and Phone More Friendly to Use at Night?: "Dear Lifehacker,
I like to use my phone and laptop at night, but I suspect that screen is killing my sleep. Are there any tricks to getting the brightness even lower? P

Sincerely,
Blinded by BlueP

Dear Blinded,
Not only is that bright blue light annoying, but it can actually keep you from falling asleep later at night, which makes this a pretty important issue. You have a few options for dimming your screen further. Here's what they are."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judaism Without Borders

FlexxTheme - Mega WordPress Blog Theme